So let me share the deets...
This is the first book in the series and it's the perfect beginning for this fun eleven book series. Lexy Baker is finally headed in the right direction. She got rid of her no-good boyfriend (because no one likes a cheater) and is fulfilling her life long dream of opening her own bakery. With her adorable little dog Sprinkles by her side, she's ready to conquer the world. But then her world is turned upside down when her ex-boyfriend is found dead. Not only is he dead, but he was murdered! Then things get really bad... he was poisoned by cupcakes purchased from Lexy's bakery!
With the help of her grandmother and a really hot detective Jack Perillo, will Lexy's name and bakery be cleared? Will the true murderer ever be found?
Wanna know my fave bits?
- Lexy is a modern day woman! Totally reminds me of myself and my follow single city girls! We love our heels, love our fur babies, and we love our cute guys!
- How can you not find an adorable little dog named Sprinkles irresistible?
- Lexy's grandmother. Gotta love older women and their love of solving crimes. Reminds me of Miss Marple or some good Murder, She Wrote!
- Crime! I'm obsessed with Mary Higgins Clark books. I love a cute mystery book. Give me a sofa, my kitten Lexi, a glass of wine, and a lazy Sunday. This is the perfect book to spend the day with.
- Did I mention the cute guy who carries a gun for a living?
If you're looking for a fun read, check out Killer Cupcakes! It's free, cute, hard to resist and calorie free!
Have fun reading!