1. Chanel Quilted Bag: How can you not want this bag? It's the definition of elegance, class, and glamour. It's truly timeless and can be used for all occasions.
2. Louis Vuitton Keepall Monogram Canvas: I've been obsessed with Louis Vuitton for many years. I'm lucky enough to have a few pieces. This is my next goal. This bag is a perfect travel carry-on or if you're packing light for a weekend!
3. Valentino: So I was kinda on the fence about this one because since these shoes were released like literally everyone has been seen wearing them. Like literally everyone. I don't care if they are a bit played out...I still think they are super chic and classy. I'm still digging them!
4. Celine: Oh Celine...how we love you! This bag is perfect and so "in" right now. You can truly carry some many things in this bad boy! Wallet, makeup, gym clothes, and water bottle. Check, check, check, and check. Best of all? You carry everything you need and still look super chic.
5. Rolex: I love big watches. I usually purchase men's watches because like to wear something big and chunky on my wrist. I'm also really hard on my watches and wear them everyday so I need something that won't break so easily! Rolex is another timeless and elegant choice.
6. David Yurman: I heart you Yurman! Again, I'm super lucky to own a few pieces and I wear them like every single day! They are classy, timeless and you can dress them up or down. I want this ring for my middle finger. I like big and bold. I really am obsessed with statement pieces and this is the perfect piece.
What items are on your wish list?