Are you fully recovered from Christmas? Well I'm not! Lol. It's one of my favorite holidays and I am so blessed to have spent it with the people I love most in this world. I'm such a lucky girl!
As I'm sure you all know by now due to my extensive sharing, over the last few months, I've been feeling overwhelmed and unhappy. I decided to take a few weeks off to spend some time with my family for the holidays as well as get some good alone time with myself. Its only been a week but oh my...what a difference I'm feeling already. Here's what I've been doing...
• Working out. I have a love/hate relationship with jogging but I know it's an absolute must because my ass loves to eat and drink. It feels so good making sure I get my 10,000 steps in daily. I feel like I'm being healthier and doing something good for myself. Plus it's an excellent way to relieve stress. I'm feeling so good!
• Sleeping. I'm finally catching up and spending some quality time with my bed! Normally I only get to sleep about 5 hours per night. I know my sleep cycle is kinda weird but I'm sleeping until 10am, taking an afternoon nap, and get to work on my blogging until 2am! (Like I'm doing now) I'm loving every second of it. Not sure why this is but I feel most inspired at night! I am so happy that I get to take advantage of my free time and despite its craziness, I'm working with my own schedule!
• Blogging. I absolutely love blogging and it's my way of being more social and even getting some good therapy time in. I love sharing my life stories with readers, what I'm going through, new things I'm trying, and just other forms of randomness. I totally don't blog as much as I would like to but here's to me making a change! Both my blogs are getting some love and it makes me so happy!
• Beauty. Here's to me getting my hair done at Dry Bar and getting a fresh manicure. When I look messy, I feel messy. When my nails and hair are on point, I'm more confident and I feel unstoppable. Yes, I'm even walking a little straighter!
• Life. I'm smelling the fresh air. I'm relaxing and removing the stress from my life. I'm catching up with friends and doing things that I love (like shopping!) I'm creating a balance and it's making me so happy.
Like my friend Jules told me... Today do something for you. And guess what? I'm doing it!
Here's my one piece of advice...sometimes you have to make one change in your life and everything else will fall into place. What change do you need to make?