Happy New Year darlings!!
I am praying 2016 is a safe, happy, and peaceful one for us all. January 1st is also my Mom's birthday so it's a double celebration for our family. I celebrated the New Year with my parents and friends. Just a night at home with laughter, good food, and a few glasses of wine. If was quiet and perfect!
Here are a few things I am going to work on in 2016...
- Drink more water! I am terrible at drinking water and my skin is starting to show it. I need to be healthier and become more aware of what I put in my body.
- Save more money. This is always on the list but I promise to really try this year.
- Work out at least 4x per week.
- Learn more about God and my religion. I think faith is so important and necessary in ones life. It's so easy to say you're too busy to attend church or read more about your faith. This year I am making becoming a better Christian a priority.
- I want to further build and strengthen my relationships with co-workers, friends, and families, Oh and further build strong relationships with my blogging community. Build relationships
- I am striving for success with this little blog and my new Avon business! (More info about Avon coming soon on the blog)
- Sometimes I forget to sit back and reflect on all my blessings. It's good to have goals and look towards the future but you also have to remember to count your blessings.
- The ultimate goal for 2016...Live my best life!
Much love and let's go for it 2016!!