I am so happy we have a 3 day weekend! Woooo hoooo! My goal for this long weekend is to organize all of my files and paperwork, take photos for upcoming blog posts, and write some new content! Wish me luck! What are you doing?
A few weeks ago, I purchased Thayers Alcohol-free Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera from Amazon because during a trip to my local organic grocery store, a lady recommended I use witch hazel as part of my beauty routine. She's been using witch hazel for over 30 years and highly recommends it. She also creates for own skincare products using witch hazel. (But that's for another post) Let's break this product down....
Witch hazel can be used for many purposes. It's a plant and the leaf, bark, and twigs are used to make medicine. You can apply witch hazel directly to the skin for itching, pain, and swelling/inflammation, insect bites, minor burns, and other skin irritations. When applied directly to the skin, witch hazel might help reduce swelling, help repair broken skin, and fight bacteria. (Thank you WebMD) With benefits like this, I'm totally in!
Here's my deal. My skin is always super sensitive and I have major acne at times. I am getting better about taking care of my body and skin which is helping to keep the acne under control. Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera has helped me in major ways. With having acne, my pimples have caused loads of swelling and irritation. Most times when you touch your face and haven't washed your hands, you are exposing your face to germs, dirt, and bacteria. I swear by this product, because it's super mild on my skin but gets the job done. With aloe vera which is another plant that helps with healing skin, reduce swelling/pain, and is 99% water, it's majorly good for your skin.
When I first thought of purchasing this item, I was a little concerns about the rose petal scent. I can sometimes be sensitive to smells and don't like anything with a string fragrance. I can truly say that this toner is....
- Alcohol-free so it's not harsh and won't dry out your skin.
- The rose fragrance is soft and won't overwhelm you. It's feminine, refreshing, and sweet.
- Rose petals also helps reduce wrinkles, firms and tones your skin, and has loads of antioxidants. Read here for more info about its amazing benefits.
- The aloe vera used in this formula is organic.
- This toner not only cleanses your skin but it also helps moisturize it.
- It's $9.48 for 12 oz. The cost isn't bad for a girl on a budget.
- With over 4,500 reviews on Amazon, this product comes highly recommended. So I'm not alone with my love for this toner.
Have you tried this product? Can you let me know what you think?
Have a great weekend loves!!