Happy Friday darlings!!
This weekend will be another three day one for me so I am super excited! Yay! Do you have any fun weekend plans?
For today's post, I've teamed up with HomeAway, the leader of vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. They work with any budget and span over many locations. If you're looking for a vacation rental, they are the place to go.
Since Winter isn't going away yet here in NYC, I am dreaming of a beach vacation! Here are my top 5 weekend getaway travel essentials:
1. Sunscreen: I want to protect my skin and I am obsessed with SPF. I wear it all year long. Besides aging, cancer is the bigger issue! PS- you can still tan while wearing sunscreen.
2. Hat & Sunglasses: I like to keep the sun off my face. (I also want to look younger for as long as I can! Ha)
3. Water: I need to stay hydrated. As long as I have a large bottle of water, I'm happy and it can get as hot as it wants to! H2O for me is key.
4. iPad: I'm obsessed with my iPad. It's so bad! I usually read while sunbathing. I love a good mystery! I also do a little work, catch up on social media, listen to music or catch up on emails. iPads are the best things ever! I can even watch Netflix!
5. Umbrella: I also love some privacy. Besides keeping the sun off me for a bit, I do like a little privacy when I am resting on packed Long Island beaches.
What are your essentials for a weekend getaway?