Happy Wednesday darlings! The week is half over! Woooo hoooo! Today I am sharing all the fab products I tried and finished in February. I have soooo many products so if I finish something, I'm always super proud of myself. Let's get to it...
1. Too Faced's Prime and Poreless Pure Primer: I've gone through 3 tubes of this primer so far. I have no idea why I'm so obsessed with primers. I definitely notice a difference with my skin if I use a primer. My skin looks more moisturized and smooth. I also use less of my foundation because it's easier to apply to my skin after I've applied this primer. (I save money!) It's also 100% oil free and great for those with sensitive skin. Perfect for me. Will I purchase this again? Sure will.
2. Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer: Whoa that's a long name! It's all good though. Honestly, this isn't my all time favorite concealer but is great for being a drugstore find. I purchased it from Ulta and I ended up buying one and getting another product at 50% off. Who doesn't like cheap finds? It's super easy to apply and it makes it through an entire day. To apply, just turn the dial of the micro-corrector applicator and you'll see the concealer come up to the sponge. I draw triangles under each eye after I've applied my foundation and then use my dupe beauty blender to blend it out. (I pat the concealer under my eye area and never drag the blender. You don't want to waste product and essentially wipe everything off.) This concealer is light, super pigmented, and will definitely brighten up your face. Will I purchase this again? Definitely.
3. Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue: I'm soooo in love with this product. My full review of this product will be on the blog any day now! I can't get enough and I've been through tubes and tubes of this beauty. I use it for two reasons: as a base/primer and then apply my foundation or I use it as a foundation and apply 2 layers. During the week, I totally love a full coverage foundation but during the weekend, I love using bb creams or something super light. This beauty can be applied with your fingers or with the smoothing face brush. I have the brush myself and use it for so many things. It's a pretty awesome brush. Complexion Rescue is a super hydrating bb/cc/tinted moisturizer and with the SPF 30 protection, I'll be using this product for a very long time.
4. IPKN Flash Cream Radiant Primer: I wrote all about my love for this product here. I only had a sample of this primer but it definitely made an impression on me and I will be purchasing the full sized product as soon as it's back in stock.
5. Bare Minerals Mineral Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 25: This powder is an oldie but goodie to me. I use it to set my makeup and I've used it on and off for a few years now. It's not my absolute favorite but it does the trick. It's Bare Minerals so you know the ingredients won't harm your skin. It has SPF 25 which I love because it'll protect my skin from the sun.
6. SuperSmile Whitening Pre-Rinse: I've been using the SuperSmile teeth whitening system for a few months now and I am still obsessed with it. Please read my full review here. It's super easy to use and only takes 2 1/2 minutes. I've noticed a difference and my teeth are definitely whiter. I definitely will be repurchasing this!
What products have you used up this month?