Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty & What I'm Buying
I love shopping at Ulta. I'm still kinda a newbie because I shop at Sephora most of the time but the main reason why I am loving Ulta more at the moment is because they offer amazing deals. Last year I bought Tarte's Maracuja C Brighter Eye Treatment at 50% off and it's one of my favorite eye creams ever. I also bought PÜR COSMETICS 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation SPF 15 at half off and it's another amazing product at a great price. I also discovered one of my favorite primers, Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pure Primer, because it was only 12 bucks! Let's just say I am a huge fan of their 21 Days of Beauty deals.
This morning I woke up to the most amazing email in my inbox...the sales start today! It's running from March 13th to April 2nd. Yay! Yay! Yay! <happy dance> I quickly scrolled through the email and I have my list going! Here's what I want...
1. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Silk HD Anti-Aging Micro-Powder is $12 today! I recently shared my IT Cosmetics wish list with you all and I bought the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Silk Airbrush Powder from QVC but I am going for this baby too. I always set my makeup before I leave the house so this will never go to waste. Also, in the long run I am saving money because I can always store these. PS- I also have a secret. Some of my friends are beauty maniac like me so I buy things at a good price throughout the year so I can give them away at Christmas or for birthdays. I make them look super pretty is a mug or bag.
2. Butter London's Patent Shine 10x Lacquer is going to be all mine. This nail polish usually cost from $15 to $18 but they will be $10 on the 23rd! I am on the hunt for "Mums the Word".
3. Laura Geller's Baked Blush-n-Brighten will be coming home with me on March 29th. The price is going down from $28 to $15. Wooo hooo. I have been dying to try Laura Geller makeup for awhile now but I usually wait for a sale or samples before I try something new. (I hate buying something at full price and then you end up hating it...) I checked out this gem and all of the colors look amazing and it's going to be really difficult for me to choose one. The reviews are amazing so let's see how I like it.
4. Lorac's Riesling Romance Eye Shadow Palette is filled with neutral colors which is perfect for everyday wear with creams, golds and browns. You really can't go wrong. It's perfect for work and for a relaxing weekend. On March 30th, this jewel will be $15! Yes please!
5. Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush will be making an appearance in my makeup bag soon. The heart shaped packaging is just too cute to walk away from and I love Too Faced products. Their cosmetics are such great quality and the colors are always so pigmented. I know this blush is going to last me awhile.
This isn't one of the 21 days of beauty deals but it's a hot buy. I am going to be doing a full review on the blog soon but I love Tarte's Maracuja Oil. It's so moisturizing and makes my skin feel amazing. From $48, this baby is down to $25 so I will be picking up 2 bottles. I also want to try Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Empowered Hybrid Gel Foundation. I have never used a gel foundation and I am sooo curious. I love Tarte so I'm hoping they don't fail me. This gel foundation promises to be full coverage and last 12 hours. I'm going for it!
Will you be shopping during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty? What's on your wish list?
PS- Check out their full ad here.