Hi loves!! Hope you're all having a great weekend so far! I just wanted to shared a super quick post with you...my March beauty favorites!! Of course over the course of last month, I picked up a few goodies and I am soooo loving them! Let's dig in! PS- I can't believe it's April already! Crazy.
1. IT Cosmetics' Bye Bye Pores: I am super in love with this powder. I apply this in the morning and I don't even have to touch my face for the rest of the day! My face has no shine and my pores disappear. A little bit goes a long way so I'll have this compact for awhile. I wrote a full review here so please check it out.
2. IT Cosmetics' Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Powder Brush: This brush is absolutely a MUST. This is my first brush from IT and I am extremely impressed. I ordered the Bye Bye Pores from QVC and it came with this brush. It's sooo soft and applies the powder beautifully. I also use it to blend out my blush and contouring after I apply and it's amazing. I just purchased a second IT Cosmetics brush and I can't wait to try. It's going to be like Christmas morning! Read the review here.
3. MAC's Prep + Prime Fix+ Finishing Mist: I picked this up after seeing it all over Instagram. So many bloggers also recommended it so I figured I should give it a try. To be honest, I am not 100% sure how necessary it is to use this as a finishing spray. My setting powder usually does the trick for me. But I do love how this moisturizes my skin and gives me a nice dewy finish so I am going to continue to buy this baby. I also put it in the fridge before my gym session so it gets nice and cold. After my workout, I spray a few squirts so I can cool down and look good! I'll probably do this during the warmer months as well. Remember to save the container so you can earn free makeup! Check out my post here explaining.
4. Chanel's Soleil Tan De Chanel: Ohhhhh Chanel. Just mentioning the "C" word should be enough. I picked this baby up and I've been using it as a bronzer. I love it so much that I picked one up for my Mom as well. She's also lovessss it!! This will 100% be a staple in my makeup bag. Here's my full review!
5. MAC's Amplified Creme Lipstick in Cosmo: I love MAC lipsticks. I got this for free because I went back to the MAC counter with 6 empty containers. I could choose between an eye shadow or lipstick so I went with this beauty. It's the perfect shade of nude/brown/pink. It complements every skin tone and isn't too overpowering. It's perfect for everyday wear. It's a color that you can apply and not think about again and MAC lipsticks are sooo moisturizing and long lasting. Love.
6. Keratin Complex Color Therapy Timeless Color Fade-Defy Deep Conditioning Masque: I got my first Brazilian Keratin Treatment about 3 weeks ago and I am obsessed. I made 4 of my friends get it done as well. I am going to write a full review about the treatment and my thoughts so far but I wanted to share my thoughts on this masque with you. It's simply amazing. It promises to make my treatment last longer and it nourishes my hair so much. I leave the masque on for 10 minutes after I shampoo and towel dry my hair and once I rinse it out, it's like magic! My hair is soft, shiny, and healthy looking. I wish I would have discovered these secrets a whole lot sooner!! I will never go back.
7. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge Set: For these two sponges, it's $10.99 and I swear they are just as good as the $20 Beauty Blenders from Sephora. I absolutely love the Bendy Blender but I just don't like the price. I also use so many of these sponges that if I continue to use the Beauty Blender, I will go broke. This is an amazing dupe if you are looking for a similar product at half the price. Look no further!! I picked this set up from Ulta and it's another beauty staple for me.
8. Wet Brush Shine Brush: My Mom's best friend made me buy this brush from Ulta because she swears by it and I am sooo happy she made me buy it. It's amazing. It's super important to not damage your hair especially when it's wet. You can also use this brush dry and with heat. It works really well with dry shampoo and when you brush your hair, it helps to evenly distribute your hairs natural oils. It's a winner in my book. After my keratin treatment, I am trying sooo hard to be really nice to my hair and take care of it. This is another must have product so I can maintain the health of my hair.
What beauty products have you purchased recently? What are you loving?