Happy Tuesday darlings!! Hope you're all having a great week so far! I have been super stalking certain goodies and now I am finally able to commit.
Just to give you a little background on my spending habits…I rarely splurge and when I do, it's after loads of thought and consideration. I love buying designer pieces but I literally use them for years and years and years until people tell me they are tired of seeing them. lol. If I do get tired of them, I sell them via The Real Real or Thred Up. I used the cash I get from old things to buy new things. (I try to behave myself as best as I can!)
Soooo I have been obsessing over a few things and I thought I would share them with you! They will be making their way into my hands permanently very soon!
1. David Yurman Albion Ring with Amethyst & Diamonds: I am sooooo in love with this ring and it matches my bangle. I have been loving David Yurman pieces for years and I love adding to my collection. They are stylish, classic, and absolutely timeless. I wear my pieces everyday for years and they still look amazing. This purple is so vibrant and I'll be wearing this ring on my right middle finger.
2. David Yurman Buckle Single-Row Bracelet with Gold: I wish I can say this will be my baby soon but I am actually buying it for my Mom. My Dad and I are joining forces and buying this as a Mother's Day present. I hope she likes it!! I think it's elegant and something she can use everyday. I also wanted something in both gold and silver so she can wear it with anything.
3. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine Oil-in-Stick: I love YSL lipsticks and think they are of the most amazing quality. This color pink is also to die for. It's so vibrant and bright and exactly what I am looking for during the warmer months. Plus the packaging is stunning on it's own. I love having pretty things in my makeup bag. PS- the color is #50 fuchsia stiletto.
4. Boohoo Lucy Stripe Ribbed Off The Shoulder Bodysuit: I love stripes and for $24, how can you go wrong? This bodysuit is soooo cute and I can wear it many different ways. Mostly likely I'll be adding a skirt to this bodysuit and a pair of neon pink heels.
5. Hourglass Women's Ambient Lighting Palette: I have been holding out on this palette for a while and it has been killing me because I have been hearing it's praises from like every beauty blogger. It seems like everyone is using an Ambient Lighting Palette. I love Hourglass cosmetics so I am pretty sure I'll like this gem.
6. CHANEL LES 4 OMBRES Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow: I love Chanel beauty products and I especially love easy products that I can just throw into my gym bag. Not only are all of these eyeshadow shades stunning, but they are also super easy to use because of it's packaging. I can throw it in my bag and touch up when I need to. I love you Chanel. They also offer so many different color condos that there's something
7. CHANEL PERFECTION LUMIÈRE VELVET Smooth-Effect Makeup SPF15: My friend has been using this foundation for about 8 months now and swears by it. Since I wear foundation every single day, I am always hunting for good ones! You can never have too many. I'll be giving this one a try soon!
What goodies are you planning on purchasing soon?