Beauty Goodies Used Up in April!
Seriously, I can't believe it's May already. I know everyone keeps saying it but time really is flying by. This is craziness! I remember preparing for Thanksgiving like it was yesterday! Sigh.
Today I am sharing some products I used up in the month of April. Some of these goodies you know and some maybe newbies! Let's get to it!
1. Avon Makeup Remover Wipes: I am truly obsessed with these wipes. I used to use Neutrogena's Makeup Wipes but I find Avon's wipes to be sooo much better. They don't dry out your skin, they smell lovely, and they moisturize your skin!! I also use these wipes to clean my brushes after each application. These wipes truly get everything. I did a full review here so please check it out. I swear you won't regret it!! I will definitely keep repurchasing these babies. I can't get enough!
2. Lush's Cup O' Coffee Face And Body Mask: I have been using this gem since February and it's one of the first Lush products I've ever purchased. I love the results I get from using this product and I do recommend it but...the only downside is the mess. This mask will leave little dark coffee grinds everywhere. After I rinse off, I find dark dots in my sink, or on the floor, or in my bathtub. It's annoying when it's late at night after a long workday and I have to spend time cleaning up. This mask does work and my face is clean, bright, and smooth after application but you have to pay for it. I wrote a full review here. I will probably end up repurchasing again just because I love the results but I will probably mostly use it on the weekends when I have time to clean up.
3. Spectrum Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil: I love using coconut oil. I make hair masks with it, use it as a moisturizer and lotion, and sometimes consume it! I notice such a huge difference with my skin. My acne is better, my skin is smoother, and benefits are amazing for the price. It's so cheap for such a large jar! Def worth it!
4. Tarte's Amazonian Clay Foundation: I am absolutely nothing without with foundation. I swear on everything I own that two people saw me at the gym tonight after a 45 minute workout and said...wow your makeup hasn't moved!! Pinky swear! I told them I was wearing this foundation. I know people say it can be heavy and look caked but truly I have never received as many comments from people since using this foundation. My full review is here. I already repurchased this product so yeah I'm a huge fan. It's one of my staples.
5. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Powder: I love love love this powder. It's now officially on my staple list. I already repurchased and have been enjoying a new baby. Between this and my Tarte foundation, my makeup isn't going anywhere. See my full review here.
6. Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle Leave In Conditioner: I received a sample of this spray and I'm surprised! I like it! The sample was super small and I would love to try it out for longer before writing a full review but my first impression was a good one! It smells so good and makes my hair have the most amazing fragrance. According to the bottle, it promises to: Instant Detangler, Thermal Protector, UV Protector, Seals Cuticles, Smoothies Hair, Locks in Color, Adds Shine, Weightless, Non-Greasy, Conditions, For all hair types, and you can use daily. So far it's all true and has worked for me! I will be purchasing a full sized product soon!
7. Bare Minerals Intensive Glow Pads Brightening Treatment: These pads also have rare minerals and active soil complex. I have purchased this product about 4 times already and it has really helped clear up my acne. Of course I team it up with other products but this have been a key factor. One side of this pad is textured and you use it for more intensity and exfoliation. I use the smooth side for smoothing and everyday use. I only use it at night and it really gets off any dirt or oils that my cleanser has left behind. (Sometimes I am lazy and don't get everything on the first try). It has helped regenerate my skin. With Bare Minerals new skincare line, I am not 100% sure they will continue to carry this product but I really hope that do!
8. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer: I will definitely be repurchasing this baby!! I just finished up the travel size product but I am so in love and it really makes your skin feel like silk. Never before has a primer or beauty product felt this smooth and silky. It's my new favorite and I will be 100% buying it over and over again. Here's my review.
What products have you been using lately?