Beauty Goodies Used Up In May!
I may be a little late with this post but it's better late than never, right? I am really trying super hard to finish all of my beauty products unless I really hate it or I'm getting a bad reaction. Since I am obsessed with everything beauty related...it's hard for me to finish a product. I am getting better though and have actually find a few products that I just keep buying over and over again. Here are some beauty goodies that I've used up in May!
1. Hair Bar NYC Marula Oil Luxury Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner: So I did a keratin treatment about 3 months ago and I am obsessed with it. I have extremely curly and thick hair and it usually takes me over an hour of straighten. It also gets super frizzy and all around difficult to manage. The keratin treatment has changed my hair routine from 1 hour to 10 minutes. I swear! And even better...no more frizz. I am going to write a post soon about the pros and cons of keratin. Anyway, when I was at the salon getting my treatment, my hairstylist recommended I buy their own shampoo and conditioner. I honestly thought it was bullshit and the salon just wanted my money. Boy was I wrong!! This is the best shampoo and conditioner I have every used. I have already repurchased. I even tried using something different and my hair protested by frizzing! This stuff is a miracle worker and my keratin treatment has just been such a success. I can't recommend this shampoo and conditioner enough.
2. Avon Makeup Setting Spray: I have been using this gem for a few months now and I am pretty pleased with it. I switch between this and my MAC Prep + Prime Fix + Spray but this Avon spray is half the price. It's great and works well but I am just going to stick to my MAC spray. Please read my review here.
3. Avon Eyeshadow Primer: I LOVE this primer. I have seriously used using my MAC paintpot for this!! My eyeshadow doesn't crease and don't move an inch for over 12 hours. It's honestly the best Avon purchase I've made and it less than $5! Last time I purchased for $1.99. I am so willing to pay a lot more for this. Here's my full review here.
4. Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base: I got 6 of these samples at Sephora and I am a fan but I am not 100% convinced. I traded in 100 VIB points for each deluxe sample of this product and I use it as my facial primer. I am a fan of it and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized, enriched, and my makeup doesn't budge. The only problem is the price at $58.00. I am not super convinced it's worth the money compared to some of my cheaper primers. I think some of my other products create the same results. I think I'll be skipping the full sized version of this.
5. Bobbi Brown's Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover: I love this makeup remover!! I already purchased a second one! It's worth every penny. Check out a full review here.
6. Avon Makeup Remover Wipes: Another Avon product I am absolutely obsessed with. I swear, never in my life have I ever used a makeup removing wipe that is as nourishing, good for your skin, and effective. These wipes are everything. I have over 8 packages in storage because I never ever wanna run out of these. Here's my review.
7. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Powder: Again, I absolutely love this product and I repurchased twice. I only have one issue...the compact container doesn't hold that much product and I go through a compact ever month. This powder is amazing because it helps set my makeup and keep the greasy "melting" look away but I just go through this product like water. I am going to try the loose powder version and see if it lasts longer for me. Please read my full review here.
What products have you used up recently? What are you using?