Getting Back on Track
Hello darlings. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. After yesterday's tragedy, I reached out to my friends and family just to say I love you. It teaches us to love harder and love more freely. Hold your love ones tight. Life is too short.
So I am now focusing on getting back on track. My goals can seem stupid to some but to each's own. I am super blessed and happy with my life but there are certain things I would love to work on. Here are just a few ways I want to do to get back on track...
1. Get healthy: I was been soooo bad this past winter and I haven't done anything to change my ways. I have been eating way too many sweets, eating late at night, and eating takeout about 3x per day and 6 days per week. Here's what I am doing to change this: I am joining Weight Watchers with my Mom next weekend. I am terrible at be strict when it comes to eating and exercise. Lately due to work commitments, I have only been working out one day per week. I need someone to hold me accountable and I am hoping Weight Watchers does that! I am hitting the gym every morning before work so I have no excuses of saying I am too tired and I am packing my breakfast and lunch everyday. I am measuring out all quantities the day before so I can't overeat plus I know what ingredients I am consuming. I can't lose weight and become more fit by just exercising or just eating right. Diet and exercise are a partnership and they go hand in hand. You can't succeed with one without the other! Wish me luck! Have any of you joined Weight Watchers?
2. Saving money: Did I mention that I have been eating out 3x per day for about 6 days per week? Ummm yea that's kinda pricey. I want to say at least $1k per month and I know I can do this is I control my eating out habits! I am also not buying anymore beauty products for the next months. This is going to be almost impossible for me so wish me luck! I have to blog about products I currently already own! One of my 2016 goals was to become debt free. What happened to that?
3. Volunteering: When I was in college, I was so active with volunteering and doing charity work. I think I have been using the excuse of a busy work life and therefore, I don't have time to help my community. Nope. I can't use work as an excuse for anything anymore. I have to simply make time. I have time to watch Shahs of Sunset, right? We have to lift up one another. It's the American way.
4. Reading: I want to read a book a week! I love reading and it's the perfect way for me to relax. I can't remember the last time I read a book. Again... I love making excuse for not accomplishing things.
5. Blogging: I have been a little lazy when it comes to blogging. Why? I love blogging but again...I lack time. Nope! I need to focus on blogging 3x per week no matter what! I am so lucky to have amazing readers and I want to continue to build this little baby of mine.
6. Personal Relationships: I need to focus more on my personal relationships and this applies to romance as well. I want to get married and have kids at some point. Do I think I have forever? I'm not 21 anymore. I need to start taking more time to build great relationships with some awesome people. PS- I am planning a girls' trip to Cabo this Summer. Nothing beats an amazing support system.
Do you need to get back on track? What do you want to change about your life?