Hello darlings!! Hope everyone's having a great start to the week! It was a busy one for me! My weekend was absolutely amazing though and I am so disappointed to see it go! (Boo!) Anyway, if you follow me on Instagram, I'm sure you've noticed that I've developed a full Estee Lauder addiction. Like it's bad. I am at the counter every other day if seems! Lol. I truly can't get enough. Their makeup and skincare is amazing and it's really worth every penny. They are also really good about gifts and giving free samples which really helps because I try a sample of a product and then I turn around a few days later and purchase it. (The brand knows how to wheel people in!!) So despite all of the beauty products I currently own, below are some items on my wish list!
1. 'Bronze Goddess - Summer Glow' Multi-Palette: I tried this palette when I purchased my Double Wear Foundation and Powder. Natalie demonstrated everything before I made any decisions and it was great to see how this looked with the foundation. I absolutely loved it. I love when brands make things easy for us busy bees on the go! This trio palette includes blush, bronzer and highlighter so it's super easy to apply or touch up your contour when you are on the go, at the gym, or at the office. I am a fan of anything I can throw into my bag without things getting messy or me having to carry three separate products.
2. 'Revitalizing Supreme' Global Anti-Aging Creme: I received a deluxe sample of this as part of one of my gifts. It's the perfect night cream and super moisturizing. I am pushing 32 now so I want to really make sure I take care of my skin and keep the wrinkles away.
3. 'Advanced Night Repair Eye' Synchronized Recovery Complex II: Again, I received a deluxe sample as part of my gift. You are supposed to use this for 4 weeks in order to see amazing results. It has received so many awesome reviews so I am a believer. Something that can help keep those fine lines and wrinkles away? Please send it my way. The eye area always seems like the first to go but I want to preserve preserve preserve!
4. 'Double Wear All Day Glow' BB Moisture Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 30: I am now currently wearing the regular and wildly popular Double Wear Foundation and Powder and I am a huge fan. It's full coverage but allows your skin to shine through. (Full reviews coming up soon) but I wanted something for the weekends. BB creams are amazing when you still want coverage but you don't want the full makeup look. Also, since the warmer weather is quickly approaching, I want to try something a little lighter on my skin. This will just be for my days off.
5. Makeup Brush Cleanser: I clean my makeup brushes every Sunday. It's part of my beauty routine and it's very important to me because it has really helped control my acne breakouts. I read somewhere that 44% of people don't clean their makeup brushes. That's crazy to me! Brushes carry bacteria and germs! You have to clean those babies off so you can get better applications with your makeup and keep your skin cleaner and decrease the chances of breakouts.
6. 'Advanced Night Repair' Synchronized Recovery Complex II: Again, I got a deluxe sample of this gem and WOW. It's a night serum and it reduces all the signs of aging. There have been so many studies on this product and so many people rave about the benefits. I am willing to give the full size bottle a try.
7. Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner: I am an eyeliner fanatic!! I have them everywhere...in my gym bag, makeup bag, office desk, at home, in my car...I think you get the picture. lol. I am obsessed with a good liner and I want anything that says zero-smudge. A runny liner is not a cute look.
8. 'Double Wear' Infinite Waterproof Eyeliner: My eyeliner obsession is strong and true. I want to use this in my waterline and it's always so hard to find a good one! Let's see if this Double Wear really holds up to the name.
9. 'DayWear' Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15: I received a few deluxe samples of this moisturizer and I 100% want the full size version. I love it!! It's super moisturizing to the point that I have stopped using primer and I have been using this alone under my makeup. It has a light cucumber scent which always makes me feel like I am at the spa. I highly recommend it.
10. Pure Color Instant Intense EyeShadow Trio: The Metallics: I love my eyeshadows and I started doing a simpler look for everyday. I used to go all out with the smokey eye and all this craziness but I realized that I looked the same whether I was going to the office or going to the club...yea it's great to practice technique but you have to hold back sometimes. This trio palette looks great for everyday wear. Estee Lauder also made it super easy by packaging these three together. The combo is perfection.
Have you tried Estee Lauder? What products are you wishing for?