#NSale Fashion Finds
Happy Monday loves!! This week I am going to be focused a lot on the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. This sale has truly taken over my life since July 14th. My Mom and I have been shopping non-stop online and in-stores on weekends. If you follow me on Snapchat (gossipdarling), you'll notice how much time I've been spending in stores. hahahaha. It's so addictive and I have been finding soooo many amazing things at such an awesome price.
Here are just a few of my fashion finds...
1. Pleione High/Low V-Neck Mixed Media Top: My style is all about ease and comfort. I don't like any of my tops to be super tight or make me feel restricted. This is going to be perfect for late summer/early fall and I have def use in the spring. It's fun and it's going to be easy to pair with a pair of jeans and sandals or flats.
2. Lush Deep V-Neck Tee: I am 100% a t-shirt and jeans kinda girl. Nothing makes me happier than a good tee!! (And honestly you can never have too many!) I bought this in the Tandoori Spice color and I can't wait to use it! It's the perfect Fall color and I'll blend in with the leaves!
3. Topshop 'Rex' Camo Shirt Jacket: Camo is one of my fave prints and I am obsessed with it. My iPhone case is camo! I also think that it's a classic. I have pics of my Mom in high school wearing camp print. This light jacket will be perfect when the weather starts to cool at night or when I leave my apartment early and there's still a breeze in the air. It's also going to be easy to pair with a white t-shirt and my fave jeans.
4. Halogen Short Sleeve Shirttail Tee: Can you tell yet that I love t-shirts? hahaha. I seriously can't get enough. I love that this tee is long enough to cover my tush. It's going to be perfect because sometimes the low-rise jeans can show all. This gem will help me hide my secrets!
5. Socialite Strappy Rib Knit Tank: This can be used all year around. I am going to start wearing alone during these hot summer days then I'll pair up with a cardigan for Fall/Winter/Spring. I love the fun details in the front and the back. Maybe I should order this in more than one color...
6. Lush Strappy Long Sleeve Woven Blouse: I bought this top in black and my Mom bought it in red. It's going to be the perfect blouse for Fall and it's so easy to wear. I will def be wearing it with a pair of ripped jeans and either my Chanel ballet flats or one of my ankle biker boots. I like to mix things up!
7. UGG 'Gradie' High Top Sneakers: I lovvvveee my sneaks. They are soooo easy to wear on the Manhattan pavement. Also, UGGs are super warm and comfortable during long New York Winters. I have so many pairs of their boots, slippers, and even flip flops! I am a huge fan of the brand. I never knew that they made high tops! This is my favorite kind of sneaker. I am going to be warm and looking cute.
I also picked up this cardigan in an olive green and these earrings in the blue!
Have you been shopping the #NSale? What have you picked up?