Current Beauty Wish List
1. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer: This has been around forever and I have seen some many of my fave YouTubers swear by this concealer. I really need to pick this up! I seriously know I'm missing out on something wonderful.
2. Jo Malone Cologne: I actually haven't tried any Jo Malone products...not a one!! People swear by the candles and cologne and I don't know what they are talking about. I hope it's not a bunch of hype because this stuff is expensive!
3. 'The Moisturizing Soft Cream': Doesn't JLo use this all over her body? Isn't it the best of the best? If it's good for her, it's good for me! My skin is always so dry and it's important to stay hydrated, especially since I want my skin to always look younger. I need this in my life.
4. Donna Karan 'Cashmere Mist' Deodorant/Antiperspirant: I used to wear this perfume years ago! Honestly, I wore it so much that now I'm just tired of it. I recently read from a fashion blogger that she can't go back to using regular deodorant after using this on her wedding day. She said it's clear, smells amazing all day long, and you won't feel sweaty at all. Since I'm always running around, I want to make sure I smell peachy all day long.
5. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact in Beige: Isn't Bobbi Brown makeup just so and elegant? I feel like you can never go wrong and you'll always look like a lady. This brick is simple with the colors and I feel will compliment my tan complexion perfectly. I can just throw it in my gym bag and I'm on my way.
6. Giorgio Armani 'Luminous Silk' Foundation: Doesn't Kim K love this foundation? Again, good enough for Kimmy means good enough for me. We all know that the name Armani means luxury and quality. It's a bit pricey at $64 but I'm hoping it's worth it.
7. Deborah Lippman Nail Polish in Love Story: This light pink color is the definition of elegance and perfection. Super easy to wear and so delicate, classy, and feminine. I love everything about it and feel like I can use this color everyday and not get tired of it.
8. Charlotte Tilbury 'Filmstar Bronze & Glow' Face Sculpt & Highlight: I also haven't tried any Charlotte Tilbury products! I know that I am super late to the game!! How have I not picked up anything yet? This compact is perfect for the busy person on the go. You have your contour and highlight in the same place and can just grab, apply, and go! The packaging is really pretty too. I am trying to simplify my life and I am looking for easy to grab and apply.
Have beauty products are you pining for?