Hope you all had a fab weekend!! I went apple picking with my family and participated in the Breast Cancer Walk in my town. Let's also add a little shopping and brunch! It was the perfect weekend. What did you do?
As a total beauty lover, I am constantly trying new products and using products half way before I move on to something else. So for me to say, I need to restock...you know I love this stuff! Here are just a few things I can't live without and I must restock in my beauty bag asap!
1. Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick: I have been using this for years. I know I have told you guys about it over and over again. It's my go-to cover up for my acne scars or when I am in a rush and need to touch up my makeup at work before I have a nice dinner. It's super easy to travel with, super effective when you use it, and easily blendable because I don't always carry the right tools with me. It's full coverage but you can def lighten it up. I just can't gush enough about it. I have purchased this at least 4 times before and I just always keep it on hand.
2. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer: I love love love this primer. It's like magic and feels like you're applying silk to your face. Seriously, I have never touched anything so silky! Even if you don't purchase, please walk into Sephora and just try this on your hand so you know what I am talking about. lol. I love Hourglass cosmetics but this is their standout product.
3. Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair: I tried this because my fave blogger recommended it. I use this in my hair everyday and it has never been so smooth or in control. I love how natural it is but it doesn't mess around. It's also great for my keratin treated hair. Bye bye frizz.
4. MAC 'Prep + Prime' Fix + Spray: This baby had to grow on me. I know everyone in the blogging world swears by it but I have to be convinced. Now that my skin is super dry from all of my acne meds, I love using this spray throughout the day. It not only sets my makeup so it doesn't move for the entire day, but it also helps keep my skin hydrated and looking radiant throughout the day. Who doesn't want glowing skin?
5. Estee Lauder Double Wear Powder Foundation: My holy grail powder. I seriously can't live without this powder and I use is every-single-damn-day. It lasts ALL day, my makeup doesn't move after I set it with this powder, it covers all of my acne scars, and my skin always looks super smooth. I apply the foundation with this brush and the combo is unbeatable. You would never even know that I have acne. I will be using this powder for many years to come.
6. Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in 'Camel': Another Bobbi Brown fave. Her products are really classic and so natural looking. Of course even if you're wearing a dark color, for some reason Bobbi still makes all of her products look so natural. I used to use Bobbi Brown for everything a few years ago and now I'm starting to make my way back after a break. My skin just loves her.
7. Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes: I use at least 4 of these wipes per day...yes! Before I cleanse my face, I use these wipes to remove my makeup first. I try to remove my makeup the best that I can so I can use less of my expensive cleanser and when I am cleansing, it has a better chance of getting straight to my pores. These wipes are gentle and won't ruin my sensitive acne-prone skin.
What do you need to restock?