Happy Thanksgiving my darlings!!!!!!
I truly can't believe the holiday season is here! I will definitely be out tomorrow for Black Friday! My shopping list and credit cards are ready!!! Let's do this!!
I truly have so much to be thankful for. Thanksgiving is my all time favorite holiday. There are no expectations except to eat, drink, laugh, watch movies, and enjoy your loved ones.
Here are a few things I'm thankful for this year....
1. I would be absolutely nothing without my family and friends. My loved ones mean everything o me. They save me every single time and I can always depend on them. This past two weeks have been very hard for me and they were soooo supportive of me. I get emotional just thinking about it. Thank you to them for always putting up with me!!
2. This little blog of mine!! I am sooo thankful for my readers and how much this blog has grown in the past year. It's crazy and humbling. Thank you so much!! Over the years, I have had so many different types of blogs and I have tried my hand at it many times....and I've failed. I am so blessed that TGD has take off and keeps getting stronger and stronger. Never give it...your dedication will pay off in the end.
3. My cat Lexi! That little fur ball is the love of my life and makes me crack up every single day. Love that little sassy bundle of energy.
4. My 3 nieces!! They are the sweetest little girls I have ever met. Everyday they make me laugh and as little girls do...they humble me and put me in my place. Love them to pieces.
5. My job! I am so thankful to have a job and be able to pay my bills! hahahaha. And that's the truth!
6. My acne is almost gone!! I am soooo happy! I know this may seem narcissistic but I've been struggling with acne for at least 6 months. It has changed the way I look at myself and my confidence. There were days I truly didn't want to leave my apartment. I am so happy my skin is looking better and I am becoming my old self again!
7. I am thankful to know that 2017 will be better than 2016! Each year I continue to learn lessons, grow as a person, and reflect on what really means the most to me. I am so blessed to see another year of life. Thank you God.
From my family to yours, I wish you a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!!!