Hi darlings!! Hope you all had a fab weekend!! I am ready for Thanksgiving! Seriously, I need to control my mouth because all I've been doing for the past week is eating. Lol. I'm prepping!
I am obsessed with all things Chanel. I mean, it's hard not to love anything Chanel. My friend recommended that I use only Chanel makeup and other beauty products because of all of my skin and acne issues. About 5 years ago, she was on accutane and after she finished her treatment, she switched to Chanel only makeup and she hasn't had another issue since. Granted, we both have no idea if the meds were the only reason why her acne hasn't made a reappearnace but she swear by Chanel so I am following her lead. So far it has been two weeks and I am soooo happy with how my skin is looking.
If you follow me on social media, you know that I have recently purchased loads of Chanel products but here are a few more things on my wish list...I have to budget myself and buy more every time I get paid!
Here we go...
1. Eyeshadow in Lotus: I am trying to simplify my everyday makeup look so I think this light basic shade would be great for my daytime look. Soft and basic. Perfect!
2. Long Wear Matte Eyeshadow in Melody: Again, I think this will be great for my everyday daytime wear. Maybe I'll layer this with the Lotus shade or maybe I'll wear alone. We shall see! You can never had too many shadows though!
3. Rouge Allure Intense Long Wear Lip Color: With the holidays coming and a bunch of weddings, I want a sexy and intense lip look! Nothing screams sexy and chic better than the perfect red lipstick. It's a Chanel signature so I definitely want it.
4. Le Blanc de Chanel: I have heard soooo many great things about this primer. I am currently not using any primers because I have so many layers to apply in the morning due to my acne skincare routine that I really can't add an extra step. (I don't have the time and I am afraid of clogging my pores.) This also brightens your skin so hopefully this will lighten my acne scars so when I apply my foundation, it will help my skintone will look more even.
5. Le Teint Ultrawear Flawless Foundation: I have been using this lightweight foundation for my everyday daytime look because it's super light and won't clog my pores. With all of my acne issues, it's important for my skin to be able to breath! But with the holidays approaching and a lot of parties and weddings, I want a full coverage foundation for those times. I want a more intense makeup look and I want all acne scars covered. This baby will help me do that.
6. Le Volume Mascara: I have heard a million great things about this mascara. I am not loyal to any mascara and usually just grab whatever free sample or cheap thing I can get my hands on. But since so many bloggers and YouTubers have been bragging about this, I am dying to try!
Do you love Chanel beauty products? If there anything I must try? I wanna hear!