Crap. I totally was supposed to post this earlier in the month! Oh well! I've been sick pretty much the entirety of December so please forgive me!
Here are beauty goodies I've used up in November! (Seems so long ago, eh?)
1. Avon Makeup Remover Wipes: I feature these month after month and I still love them! I use them daily to remove my makeup as well as wipe my makeup brushes after every use. I use about 3 to 4 wipes daily so I go through many packages. These wipes are still the best I've found.
2. BareMinerals Dirty Detox Mask: I purchased two containers of this mask because they were having a 20% off sale. I like it and use it twice a week but it's not my favorite. I'm on the hunt for a different mask so please pass along any recommendations! It leaves my skin feeling smooth but I see no real improvement...I need something better...
3. Burt's Bee Tinted Lip Balm: Omg I'm obsessed with this stuff! I received this in one of my beauty subscriptions and it's the best thing ever. I'll definitely be repurchasing after I finish up some lip products I already have! It gives my lips a hint of color and leaves them feeling so soft. The best thing about it? I can apply without using a mirror and still look like I'm wear a hint of lipstick! Love. I need to try more products from this brand.
4. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Hand Cream: My Mom swears by this stuff and I have to say I agree with her. It's super thick and kinda smells bad but it leaves your skin smooth for hours...being that I live in NYC and we are in full blown Winter, my hands definitely pay the price. This cream has definitely been helping.
5. Avon Skin So Soft Hair Removing Cream: I loooove this stuff! I don't think Avon gets enough credit for some amazing products they have. It's not an old lady brand. They offer some amazing products at a reasonable price. You need this hair removing cream. Doesn't burn and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized.
6. BareMinerals Clay Chameleon Cleanser: This is a nice cleanser but yet again...not my favorite. My acne is improving finally after 6 months but it's left me feeling very picky when it comes to makeup and skincare. I want nothing but products I love in my medicine cabinet. Things are expensive you know?! I still love BareMinerals but I'll pass on this and stick with my Chanel cleanser.
Thanks for reading everyone! Hope you had a great Christmas!