1. No new beauty products unless replacing empty containers: As a makeup junkie, I have loads and loads of makeup and always make new purchases in the name of "backup". No more! If I don't have an empty container, it won't get purchased. And no more having a million backup to products. No reason to have over 10 different foundations in my drawers. Makeup expires and you end up throwing it away. It's time to be more realistic and save money.
2. Save $200 per week: Since I'm not purchasing makeup, extra money is going into savings!
3. No spend January: It's time for me to put the breaks on my spending. Of course we all go a little over during the holidays but it's time to get back to real life! No spending unless it's an absolute must.
4. Get back to fitness and diet program: I lost 15 pounds before the holidays. I know I've gained a few back. I'm not beating myself up too much because I don't as sick a lot in December and was unable to go to the gym. Time to get back into my healthy living routine!
5. Sell everything I don't need: Again, out with everything I don't need and start bringing in more money! Time to clean up the clutter and make some money from it.
6. Blog more!
7. Learn how to use my new camera: I need to start taking better blog photos. I'm determined to improve this baby of mine.
8. Focus on my life and being happy: I focus so much of others that I forget about myself. Time for me to get a boyfriend and focus on my own happiness.
What are your New Year's Resolutions? What's happening in 2017?
Have a Happy New Year everyone!! Be safe!