Happy New Year darlings!!!! And Happy Birthday to my Mommy! Hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday! I can't believe the holidays are over! It just flew by! Bummer!!
2016 was an amazing year for me and my family. I have some high hopes for 2017! I've chatted enough about my long term New Year's Resolutions and goals but I thought I would share my short term goals for the next month!
1. Blog 3x per week: I'm determined to grow this baby
2. Workout 4x per week: Before the holidays, I was doing so well and I was working out 5 to 6x per week. I gotta get back on track
3. Drink 4 glasses of water: I hate water and much more prefer wine or coffee. Hahahaha. I know I'm supposed to drink a million gallons a day but I figured I would start small. Let's start with baby steps.
4. Sleep 7 hours per night: My sleep cycle is all over the place and sometimes I only sleep 3 to 4 hours. Time to actually start developing a routine and sticking to it!
5. Buy no more makeup: I need need need to start saving more money. I spend at least $800 a month on beauty products. Then I only use half the bottle, it gets old and expires, and I throw away. It's such a waste of money! No more. I have to finish up things before I buy new ones!! I'm prepping for friends and family that usually happens in April so I need to hurry and finish up my current stash. Also, I have brand new stuff that has never been opened but I got it on sale. Should I return? Or should I continue to store since I purchased at a good price? Advice!
6. Relax more: I'm always doing something! I go to the movies like once every 3 years. I need to sit back, enjoy more moments, and actually watch a damn movie in peace!
7. Save $200 per month: Since I spend $800 on makeup a month, I think I can save $200 per month. That's reasonable right? I would love to save more but like I said...baby steps.
Wishing you all a wonderful 2017!!! What are your goals for this year?