Happy Sunday!! I am cleaning out my makeup drawers and my closet! It's all about simplicity in 2017! Here are some of the makeup brushes I am selling! I love these brushes but seriously I have wayyyy too many!! There's a lot more to come but I am starting with these...
Please let me know if you're interested! Just send me an email. Also, check out my stash here on eBay :)
1. Sephora's Pro Angled Blush Brush: This brush is great for applying blush or bronzer! It can definitely serve multiple purposes! Regular price is $32.
2. Tarte's "the buffer" Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush: I loveeeee this brush!! I have two of them which is why I'm selling one. This one was ordered from QVC and it's a beautiful floral print. Loveeeee. So pretty and feminine. I used it to apply my Amazonian foundation. Read the post here.
3. BareMinerals Seamless Buffing Brush: Again, I LOVE this brush. I used it for a month over the summer when my acne was out of control. I used it with their blemish foundation. Now I'm back to using liquid foundations so I have no use for this one. Check out my full post here.
4. Hourglass Double Ended Complexion Brush: I bought this brush to go hand and hand with their duo compact for bronze and highlighting. They stopped making the cream compact so I stopped using the brush. Also, I don't travel as much as I used to and I loved this brush to travel with. I was able to apply my foundation, concealer, bronzer, blush, and highlight all with this ONE brush. I just grabbed a napkin or towel and wiped it in between. The steep $68 price tag is what usually stops people. I love the brush but then again...not necessary for me anymore since I have sooo many brushes. Please read more here.
5. IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Wand Powder Brush #8: I am obsessed with this brush!! I already own it and it's soooo soft. IT makes my most favorite brushes! They really do! This one hasn't been used but the packaging seal is broken. I am tempted to keep it but I can't.....I really do want to tho! Read more here.
6. BareMinerals Seamless Shaping and Finish Brush: This baby is still in the package. Regular price is $38! It has never been opened. Great way to apply your finishing powder.
7. IT Cosmetics Heavenly Skin Bye Bye Pores Brush #701: Omg IT brushes...stuff dreams are made of! Got this last year and love it due to its super soft bristles. Makes everything apply so flawlessly. Regular price is $58!
8. BareMinerals Skinsorials Mask Brush: I got this as part of a kit. Great brush and makes mask apply evenly and smoothly. You end up using less of the product. I also have two :)
9. Origins Foundation Brush: Perfect way to apply foundation. I especially loved this brush when I had acne because it doesn't spread any bacteria and it's easy to clean! Origins is one of the first makeup brands I ever used!
That's it for now! Please keep checking back as I have a lot more brushes to add!
Have a wonderful Sunday!