Hope everyone's having a great weekend! I know I'm super late with this but whatevs! Here are my February empties!
1. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: The packaging is super luxe and pretty. Pink is my fave color so you know I'm going to love it. The tube feels like metal and it's kinda heavy which I love because it makes me feel like I'm getting something good quality. I also love love love the wand applicator. It's big and puffy and gets every little hair. There's only one issue....I frickin hate this mascara so much as an actual mascara!!! I seriously can't believe all of the hype. This mascara for me sucked sooooo badly! Nothing but raccoon eyes by midday and me cleaning up dark black smudges from under my eyes. Since everyone brags about how good this is, I thought I would give it a go. I absolutely positively will NOT be repurchasing this. Nope! Never! I tried it so many different ways too. With a mascara primer, without a primer, with this eyeliner, without eyeliner, with Chanel eye products, with drugstore eye products. It didn't matter how I used it or what I used it with....it sucks.
2. Avon's Makeup Removing Wipes: I've been using these wipes for over a year now so for me to be using a product for so long, you know I love it. It's the first step of my skincare routine and how I remove the first layer of my makeup. I also use it to clean brushes after every use. (deep makeup brush cleaning happens every Sunday) These wipes are so moist, cheap, and fab. I will absolutely continue to purchase.
3. BareMinerals Complexion Rescue: I love this tinted moisturizer and it's super light and great for summer. I'm a fan of this brand and highly recommend it. It's great for the price point. I mostly just use Chanel beauty products now so I probably won't be repurchasing this anytime soon. Great product but I like more coverage.
4. Oil of Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System: Omg, I have to share a separate blog product about this gem. I absolutely am obsessed with this exfoliating scrub. My Mom has been using it for years and got me hooked on it. I highly highly highly recommend it. I use it 2x per week and my skin hasn't looked better. It gets rid of every last bit of dead skin. Your face will thank you.
5. Bumble & Bumble Curl Style Pre-Style Spray: This is my 2nd bottle of this and I already purchased a 3rd. Sometimes this is the only product I use in my hair. It leaves my locks smooth, sleek, and super soft. I'm obsessed and don't see myself getting over it anytime soon. It also works well for me because it contains no parabens or sulfates which my keratin-treated hair appreciates.
6. Tula Urban Defense Hydrating Mist: Yes!!!!! Love!!! This product has helped my skin soooo much. After all of my acne meds, my skin was dehydrated and looking flaky. I don't know if it's actually helping me fight against NYC pollution but I spray Tula's hydrating mist after I complete my nighttime skincare routine and it's so moisturizing. It has really improved my skin. I already repurchased! Tula is such an awesome brand and I highly recommend the skincare line. Stay tuned because I'll be sharing a lot more about the brand.
7. Tula's Hydrating Day & Night Cream: Again, another gem from Tula! I can't get enough of their skincare products. The whole line will really improve your skin and balance everything out. My face is almost back to normal after using so many harsh acne meds. This moisturizer is amazing to use at night and under your makeup when applied in the morning. It's hydrating without being heavy or greasy. I will 100% be reordering this product.
Watch this space in another two weeks when I share beauty goodies I've used up in March! I'm trying to use up products before I buy more! What products have you used up?
Thanks for reading!